- Responsible for providing administrative support and assistance in the implementation and execution of Human Resource programs, activities and policies of the company.
- Performs tasks such as; recruitment and onboarding; timekeeping and payroll processing as well as compensation and benefits requirements.
- Coordinates to other departments and employees of the company to ensure smooth communication and timely resolution to their inquiries.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to manage sensitive and confidential situations with tact, professionalism, and diplomacy.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Degree in Psychology, Human Resources or any related courses.
mail us at: email@example.com