- Responsible for supervising and coordinating the daily activities of territory sales representatives to achieve sales objectives.
- Assist the Sales Manager in leading, directing, and implementing the sales plans and strategies and recommended changes if necessary.
- Monitor and review TSR’s sales against the plan, analyze buying patterns of clients and provide guidance to TSRs to improve sales performance.
- Work with TSRs during client calls to ensure Basic Call Procedure is being adhered to and assess their product knowledge and sales performance.
- Audit and ensure information accuracy in Daily Call Card and Daily Attendance Report.
- Accountable for District’s sales targets and team’s effective performance.
- Graduate of any 4 years course.
- With Supervisory experience
- Hardworking and trustworthy
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Join the country’s top distributor of imported products
- We provide monthly and quarterly commissions and incentives
- We offer car plan, health card, life insurance, and other benefits
For area of:
mail us at: email@example.com